Write a review
- package (16 oz) vanilla-flavored candy coating (almond bark)
- package (1 lb) peanut-shaped peanut butter-filled sandwich cookies
- miniature semisweet chocolate chips (about 1 tablespoon)
- Assorted candies, pretzel sticks and fruit roll snacks
- 1 Line cookie sheets with waxed paper. Place 1/4 of candy coating in small microwavable bowl. Microwave on High 30 seconds. Stir; continue to microwave in 15-second increments until coating can be stirred smooth.
- 2 Dip each side of 8 cookies into candy coating to coat; place on cookie sheets. Add chocolate chips for eyes.
- 3 Repeat with remaining candy coating and cookies. Decorate as desired with assorted candies. Let cookies stand at room temperature for 30 minutes or until coating is set.
- Use red cinnamon candies or pieces of fruit roll snacks instead of chocolate chips for the snowmen's mouths.
- To keep melted candy coating liquid, place the bowl of candy coating in a larger bowl containing hot water.
- Be creative! With a variety of candies and pretzels you can make sure no two snowmen look alike.
Holiday Cottage http://www.holidaycottagepage.com/