Write a review
- graham crackers
- chocolate chips
- yellow candy melts
- candy corn
- Cut one marshmallow in half and place both pieces on a large graham cracker (2 stuck together).
- Put a candy melt on top of the marshmallows.
- Heat in the microwave for about 2-5 seconds, just enough to make the marshmallows puff up, but not get too hot. (Time depends on your microwave – make sure to do a few test runs.)
- Take out of microwave and add a chocolate chip on the yellow candy melt and the candy corn beak while the marshmallows and candy are still warm. Everything should stick together nicely.
- Let cool and serve! You can make these the night before a party and everything is still very tasty.
Holiday Cottage http://www.holidaycottagepage.com/