OREO Football Cookie Balls
Write a review
- oz. (3/4 of 8-oz. pkg.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- pkg. (15.25 oz.) OREO Chocolate Creme Cookies, finely crushed
- pkg. (4 oz. each) BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate, broken into pieces, melted
- Tbsp. white decorating icing
- MIX cream cheese and cookie crumbs until well blended.
- SHAPE into 40 (1-inch) football shapes. Freeze 10 min. Dip in melted chocolate; place in single layer in shallow waxed paper-lined pan. Use icing to draw laces on footballs.
- REFRIGERATE 1 hour or until firm
- How to Melt Chocolate
- Place chocolate in microwaveable bowl. Microwave on HIGH 2-1/2 min. or until chocolate is completely melted, stirring every 30 sec.
- How to Easily Dip Cookie Balls
- To easily coat cookie balls with the melted chocolate, add balls, in batches, to bowl of melted chocolate. Use 2 forks to roll balls in chocolate until evenly coated. Remove balls with forks, letting excess chocolate drip back into bowl. Place balls in prepared pan; let stand until chocolate coating is firm.
- How to Store
- Store in tightly covered container in refrigerator.
Holiday Cottage http://www.holidaycottagepage.com/