Melted Witch Cookies
Write a review
- pouch Betty Crocker® peanut butter cookie mix
- tablespoons vegetable oil
- tablespoon water
- Bugles® snacks
- bag (12 oz) light cocoa candy melts, melted
- pretzel sticks, broken in half
- large shredded whole wheat cereal biscuit, crushed
- 1 Heat oven to 375°F. In large bowl, stir cookie mix, oil, water and egg until soft dough forms. Onto ungreased cookie sheets, drop dough by rounded measuring tablespoonfuls 2 inches apart.
- 2 Bake 9 to 11 minutes or until set. Cool 1 minute; remove from cookie sheets to cooling racks. Cool completely.
- 3 Line cookie sheet with waxed paper. Dip snacks in melted candy; tap off excess. Place on cookie sheet. Refrigerate until firm.
- 4 Reheat remaining candy melts, if necessary. Frost each cookie with melted candy to look like a puddle. Immediately attach 1 pretzel piece to each cookie; sprinkle shredded cereal onto bottom of pretzel to look like broom bristles. Dip wide end of each chocolate-coated snack in melted candy; place upright in center of each cookie for hat. Let stand until set.
Holiday Cottage http://www.holidaycottagepage.com/