Layered Pumpkin Loaf
Write a review
- cup canned pumpkin
- cup plus 2 Tbsp. granulated sugar, divided
- cup packed brown sugar
- egg whites, divided
- cup skim milk
- cup canola oil
- cups flour
- tsp. Magic Baking Powder
- tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- tsp. salt
- pkg. (250 g) Philadelphia Light Brick Cream Cheese Spread, softened
- HEAT oven to 350ºF.
- MIX pumpkin, 1 cup granulated sugar, brown sugar, 3 egg whites, milk and oil in large bowl. Add flour, baking powder, spice and salt; stir just until moistened. Beat cream cheese spread, remaining granulated sugar and remaining egg white with whisk until well blended.
- SPOON half the pumpkin batter into 9x5-inch nonstick loaf pan sprayed with cooking spray; cover with layers of cream cheese mixture and remaining pumpkin batter.
- BAKE 1 hour to 1 hour 5 min. or until toothpick inserted in centre comes out clean. Loosen bread from sides of pan; cool in pan 10 min. Remove from pan to wire rack; cool complet
Holiday Cottage http://www.holidaycottagepage.com/