Write a review
- package (16 oz) Pillsbury® Ready To Bake!™ refrigerated sugar cookies (24 cookies)
- container (12 oz) fluffy white whipped ready-to-spread frosting
- Mini Rolls™ Betty Crocker® Fruit Roll-Ups® Strawberry Craze™ chewy fruit snack (from 6.6-oz box)
- small round chocolate-covered creamy mints
- Small white heart-shaped candy decors
- Black string licorice, cut into 48 (1/2-inch) pieces
- Large colored heart-shaped candy decors
- 1 Heat oven to 350°F. Bake cookies as directed on package. Cool completely, about 15 minutes.
- 2 Frost each cookie with 1 tablespoon frosting.
- 3 To decorate cookies: Unroll fruit snack rolls. Cut 24 rounds, using 2 to 3-inch cutter; cut each round in half. Place 2 halves, points overlapping slightly, on top of each frosted cookie to look like wings. Using small amount of frosting, decorate each cookie with 1 creamy mint candy for head, small white hearts for eyes, licorice for antennae and large colored hearts for spots on wings. Store loosely covered
- Substitute chocolate chip cookies for the sugar cookies for chocolate lovers.
- Don't have heart-shaped decors? Use confetti decors instead.
Holiday Cottage http://www.holidaycottagepage.com/