Jello Mold of Color
Write a review
- 3 cups very cold rum or vodka, flavored is okay (I put mine in the freezer for a couple hours)
- 6 teaspoons plain unflavored gelatin
- 6 3-oz packages of Jell-o, we used grape, berry blue, lime, pineapple, orange, and cherry
- 1 1/8 cup vanilla yogurt
- Cooking spray
- Lightly spray Bundt pan with cooking spray, wipe out excess. Place 3/4 cup water in saucepan, sprinkle one teaspoon unflavored gelatin over it, let sit for a minute or two, heat on medium-low stirring constantly with whisk until dissolved, about 5 minutes. Add first package Jell-O, whisk in until thoroughly dissolved, about 2 minutes, remove from heat, stir in 1/2 cup cold alcohol, and pour 3/4 cup Jell-O mixture into mold, place mold in refrigerator.
- After 10-15 minutes place rest of Jell-O mixture into bowl, place in refrigerator 5 minutes. Take bowl out, add 3 tablespoons vanilla yogurt and whisk thoroughly, gently add to Bundt pan, place back in refrigerator.
- Wash all your utensils and start over with next flavor, as the pan chills more and the layers get thinner it will go faster to add next layer, if it feels slightly tacky to the touch it is ready. If it’s not set enough the layers will “bleed” through, if it sits too long the layers will come apart. When you add the last layer refrigerate at least overnight, with clean hands pull Jell-O away from the edges of the pan, dip almost to top into a container or sink of warm, not hot, water for 10 seconds, remove and jiggle pan, if it looks like it’s coming away from the edges it’s ready, if not, dip again for a few seconds. Place serving plate upside down over top, invert,
- and voila. A beautiful, delicious, impressive dessert
Holiday Cottage http://www.holidaycottagepage.com/