Jack Skelton Cupcakes
Write a review
- Batch of chocolate cupcakes
- White buttercream frosting
- 2 toothpicks
- Tube of black decorator's icing
- Frost the cupcakes.
- For each cupcake, use the tip of a toothpick to lightly etch the outline of two large Jack Skellington eyes in the frosting.
- Slowly pipe black decorator's icing onto the etched lines and then fill in the inner circles. Use another toothpick to spread and smooth the icing.
- Pipe on two short lines for a nose. Next, pipe a long line across the bottom of the cupcake for the mouth. For the finishing spooky touch, randomly top the mouth with a bunch of short icing barbs.
Holiday Cottage http://www.holidaycottagepage.com/