Jack-O'-Lantern Chicken Taco Cups
Write a review
- slices (3/4 oz each) American cheese
- can (16.3 oz) Pillsbury® Grands!® refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- container (20 oz) refrigerated taco sauce with seasoned shredded chicken
- 1 1/2
- cups Green Giant® Valley Fresh Steamers™ Niblets® frozen corn
- can (4.5 oz) Old El Paso® chopped green chiles
- cup sour cream
- medium tomato, cut into 8 thin slices
- Shredded lettuce
- 1 Heat oven to 375°F. With top edge of custard cup as a pattern, cut out round from each cheese slice. In each round, cut out small triangles for eyes and nose, and small shape for mouth to resemble jack-o'-lantern. Set aside. Spray outside bottom and sides of eight 6-ounce custard cups lightly with cooking spray.
- 2 Separate dough into 8 biscuits. Roll or pat each biscuit into 4 1/2-inch round. Place biscuit rounds over outside of sprayed cups; press to fit over bottom and part way down sides of cups. Place cups, upside down, in ungreased 15x10-inch pan with sides.
- 3 Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until deep golden brown.
- 4 Meanwhile, in medium saucepan, cook taco sauce with chicken, corn and chiles over medium heat 10 to 15 minutes, stirring occasionally, until mixture is thoroughly heated. Stir in sour cream. Cook 3 to 5 minutes, stirring frequently, just until thoroughly heated.
- 5 Remove pan from oven. Carefully remove biscuit cups from custard cups; place biscuit cups, right side up, in same baking pan. Spoon chicken mixture evenly into each biscuit cup. Top each with tomato slice and jack-o'-lantern cheese slice.
- 6 Return to oven; bake 2 to 4 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Sprinkle tops of cheese with shredded lettuce to resemble hair.
Holiday Cottage http://www.holidaycottagepage.com/