Hip-Hop Bunny Cake
Write a review
- baked 9-inch round carrot cake layers, cooled
- pkg. (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- cup butter, softened
- pkg. (16 oz.) powdered sugar
- tsp. vanilla
- pkg. (7 oz.) BAKER'S ANGEL FLAKE Coconut, divided
- Few drops red food coloring
- tsp. water
- Decorations: 2 pieces red string licorice, 2 large flat gumdrop candies, 17 small gumdrops
- CUT 1 cake layer as shown in Diagram 1. Arrange cakes on tray or large platter as shown in Diagram 2.
- BEAT cream cheese, butter, sugar and vanilla with mixer until well blended; frost cake.
- RESERVE 1/4 cup coconut. Mix food coloring and water; toss with remaining coconut until evenly tinted. Sprinkle over cake. Add reserved coconut for the cheeks and inner ears. Add decorations to resemble photo.
- Kraft Kitchens Tips
- This seasonal cake makes a great addition to any holiday party and makes enough to feed a crowd.
- Prepare using your favorite flavor of cake mix.
Holiday Cottage http://www.holidaycottagepage.com/