Write a review
- bag (14 oz) orange candy melts or coating wafers
- package (24 oz) chocolate-covered marshmallow sandwich pies
- Decorating icing
- Halloween candies, sugar cake decorations and candy sprinkles, if desired
- 1 In medium microwavable bowl, microwave candy melts uncovered on Medium (50%) 30 seconds, then in 15-second increments until melted; stir until smooth. Spoon melted candy into resealable food-storage plastic bag; seal bag. Cut off tiny corner of bag.
- 2 Decorate pies with melted candy, decorating icing, candies and sprinkles as desired. Place on waxed paper; let stand until set
Holiday Cottage http://www.holidaycottagepage.com/