Write a review
- tablespoons chocolate creamy ready-to-spread frosting (from 1-lb container)
- miniature candy-coated semisweet chocolate baking bits
- package (12 oz) chocolate-covered marshmallow pinwheel cookies (12 cookies)
- small gumdrops
- pretzel twists
- 1 Spread frosting on 1 side of each baking bit; attach 2 to top of each cookie for eyes.
- 2 Spread frosting on wide end of each gumdrop; attach at hole of each cookie for nose.
- 3 Break pretzels to look like antlers (see photo). Insert 2 pretzel pieces in top of each cookie for antlers.
- This is a fun family project. Have all the ingredients set out before you begin.
- Feel free to branch out and use all sorts of candies to create fun faces for these happy reindeer.
Holiday Cottage http://www.holidaycottagepage.com/