Gobble Me Up
Write a review
- Clementine or navel orange
- Dried apricot
- Peanut butter or cream cheese
- Mini chocolate chips
- Nut (we used a cashew)
- Dried cranberry
- Arrange apple and clementine or navel orange slices on a plate as shown, and lay a cored pear half on top.
- Use scissors to halve a dried apricot, then snip small triangles from each half and tuck them under the pear to form the feet.
- Finally, use peanut butter or softened cream cheese to attach mini chocolate chip eyes, a nut beak, and a dried cranberry snood.
Holiday Cottage http://www.holidaycottagepage.com/