Write a review
- 2 1/2
- cups Gold Medal® all-purpose flour
- cup packed dark brown sugar
- teaspoon ground cinnamon
- teaspoon baking soda
- cup butter, cut into small pieces
- tablespoons honey
- cup milk
- teaspoon vanilla
- stackable marshmallows
- bars (1.55 oz each) milk chocolate candy, unwrapped, each separated into 4 section
- 1 In food processor, place flour, brown sugar, cinnamon, baking soda and butter. Cover; process with on-and-off pulses until mixture looks like coarse meal. Add honey, milk and vanilla. Cover; process with on-and-off pulses just until dough forms. Divide dough in half; shape each half into a ball and flatten slightly. Wrap in plastic wrap; refrigerate at least 1 hour.
- 2 Heat oven to 350°F. Line cookie sheet with cooking parchment paper. Unwrap 1 portion of dough on lightly floured surface; roll to 1/4-inch thickness. Cut with 3 1/2-inch ghost-shaped cookie cutter. Place on cookie sheet. Repeat with remaining dough.
- 3 Bake 13 to 15 minutes or until set. Remove from cookie sheet to cooling rack. Cool completely.
- 4 Set oven control to broil. Place 12 of the cookies, bottom sides up, on ungreased cookie sheet; top each with 2 marshmallows. Broil with tops 8 inches from heat 10 seconds or until toasted. Immediately top each with 1 chocolate bar piece and a second cookie, bottom side down; gently press together. Serve immediately.
Holiday Cottage http://www.holidaycottagepage.com/