Fruity Feather Turkey
Write a review
- 1 roll Betty Crocker® Fruit Roll-Ups® Tropical Tie-Dye® chewy fruit flavored snack (from 5-oz box)
- peanut-shaped creme-filled peanut butter sandwich cookie
- teaspoons whipped fluffy white frosting
- candy eyeballs
- piece candy corn
- 1 Unroll Fruit Roll-Ups fruit flavored snack; remove paper. With kitchen scissors, cut fruit flavored snack into 5x2 1/2-inch rectangle, cutting one side into a scallop shape.
- 2 Separate sandwich cookie into 2 halves. Spread small amount of frosting on inside of both cookie halves.
- 3 Gather together side of Fruit Roll-Ups fruit flavored snack opposite scalloped sides. Place gathered side on 1 cookie half to make tail feathers. Top with remaining cookie half. Press lightly together.
- 4 Shape 2 feet and wattle for the turkey from remaining fruit flavored snack. Insert feet into frosting between cookies.
- 5 Use frosting to attach wattle, eyeballs and candy corn for beak.
- No need to use a knife for this fun idea. Fruit Roll-Ups fruit flavored snacks can easily be cut with kitchen scissors. Wash and dry scissors before and after cutting.
- Nutrition is estimated based on partial portions of fruit flavored snack products used.
Holiday Cottage http://www.holidaycottagepage.com/