Fruit Flavored Snack Christmas Tree
Write a review
- rolls Betty Crocker® Fruit by the Foot® chewy fruit flavored snack (any flavor)
- cup whipped fluffy white frosting
- sugar-style ice cream cone with pointed end
- 1 Unroll Fruit by the Foot fruit flavored snack rolls; remove paper. Using kitchen scissors, cut 6 pieces of fruit flavored snack into the following lengths: one 15-inch piece, one 12-inch piece, one 9-inch piece, two 6-inch pieces and one 4-inch piece.
- 2 Spread frosting on outside of cone. Place on flat plate, pointed end up.
- 3 Ruffle 15-inch Fruit by the Foot fruit flavored snack by gathering on long side so it will easily wrap around base of cone. Starting at bottom of cone, wrap gathered piece around base, pressing so it sticks. Ruffle 12-inch piece so it will wrap around cone above first piece. Press on cone above first piece. Repeat ruffling and attaching with remaining fruit flavored snack pieces.
- 4 Use small star canapé cutter to cut star from remaining fruit flavored snack. Use small amount of frosting to attach star to top of tree.
- Trees can instead be decorated with Mott's® fruit flavored snacks. Six pouches are needed to decorate a tree. To assemble, frost cone with frosting. Starting at bottom of cone, line fruit flavored snacks up side by side, forming rows until cone is completely covered.
- Get your kids in on the fun by having them help with decorating the tree.
- Nutrition is estimated based on partial portions of fruit flavored snack products used.
Holiday Cottage http://www.holidaycottagepage.com/