Frightfully Easy Ghost Cookies
Write a review
- oz. vanilla-flavored candy coating, cut into pieces
- (1-lb.) pkg. peanut butter-filled sandwich cookies
- miniature chocolate chips (4 teaspoons)
- 1 In small saucepan, melt candy coating over low heat, stirring constantly until smooth.
- 2 Line cookie sheets with waxed paper. Holding cookie with tongs, dip entire top and side of each cookie into melted coating, letting excess drip off. Lay flat, coated side up, on waxed paper-lined cookie sheets. Place 2 chocolate chips in coating to form eyes. Let stand about 10 minutes until set.
Holiday Cottage http://www.holidaycottagepage.com/