Eggnog Pancakes with Maple Butter Rum Drizzle
Write a review
- Maple Butter Rum Drizzle
- cup butter
- cup real maple syrup
- cup whipping cream
- tablespoons rum or 1/2 teaspoon rum extract
- cups Original Bisquick® mix
- tablespoons sugar
- teaspoon ground nutmeg
- cup eggnog
- Ground nutmeg, if desired
- Sweetened whipped cream, if desired
- 1 Melt butter in 2-quart saucepan over medium heat. Stir in remaining Maple Butter Rum Drizzle ingredients. Heat to boiling, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat; simmer 2 minutes, stirring frequently. Remove from heat. Cover and keep warm.
- 2 In large bowl, stir all ingredients except with wire whisk until well blended. Heat griddle to 375°F. or 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat. (To test griddle, sprinkle with a few drops of water. If bubbles jump around, heat is just right.) Brush with vegetable oil if necessary (or spray with cooking spray before heating).
- 3 For each pancake, pour slightly less than 1/4 cupful batter onto hot griddle. Cook 2 to 3 minutes or until bubbly on top and dry around edges. Turn; cook other side until light golden brown around edges. Serve pancakes with Maple Butter Rum Drizzle; sprinkle with nutmeg.
Holiday Cottage http://www.holidaycottagepage.com/