Write a review
- 1 16 1/2 ounce package refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 1 3 ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- Several drops green or red food coloring
- 1/4 teaspoon peppermint extract
- Green and/or red decorating sugar
- 1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. In a large mixing bowl beat the cookie dough, cream cheese, flour, food coloring, and extract with an electric mixer on low to medium speed until combined (use hands, if necessary).
- 2. Force unchilled dough through a cookie press onto an ungreased cookie sheet. Sprinkle cookies with sugar. Bake for 8 to 9 minutes or until edges are firm but not brown. Transfer to a wire rack and let cool.
From the Test KitchenTo Store
- Layer cookies between sheets of waxed paper in an airtight container; cover. Store at room temperature for up to 3 days or freeze for up to 3 months.
Holiday Cottage http://www.holidaycottagepage.com/