Easter Basket Cookie
Write a review
- package (14 oz) Pillsbury® Simply…® refrigerated peanut butter cookies
- cup chocolate creamy ready-to-spread frosting (from 1-lb container)
- can (6.4 oz) green decorating icing
- pink sour candy straws (from two 2-oz packages), cut in half
- cup small jelly beans
- 1 Heat oven to 350°F. Place mini paper baking cup in each of 24 mini muffin cups. Cut dough rounds in half; press each half in bottom and up side of each cup to form crust.
- 2 Bake 14 to 16 minutes or until golden brown (dough will puff). Cool 5 minutes; remove from pan to cooling rack. Cool completely, about 20 minutes.
- 3 Spoon 1 teaspoon of the chocolate frosting into center of each cookie cup. Place star tip on green icing. Pipe icing on cookie cups for grass. Just before serving, insert sour straw piece into cookie cup for handle. Place jelly beans in cookie baskets.
Holiday Cottage http://www.holidaycottagepage.com/