Write a review
- cans (8 oz each) Pillsbury® refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- pouches (6.5 oz each) Betty Crocker® cornbread & muffin mix
- cup milk
- cup butter or margarine
- slices bacon
- container (8 oz) refrigerated prechopped onion, celery and pepper mix
- cloves garlic, finely chopped
- cup butter or margarine, melted
- teaspoon dried sage leaves
- carton (32 oz) Progresso® chicken broth (4 cups)
- 1 Heat oven to 375°F. Bake crescent rolls as directed on package.
- 2 Increase oven temperature to 400°F. Make and bake cornbread as directed on package, using milk, 1/4 cup butter and 3 eggs. Cool completely.
- 3 Spray 13x9-inch (3-quart) baking dish with cooking spray. In 10-inch skillet, cook bacon until crisp; drain on paper towels. Crumble bacon; set aside. Add onion, celery and pepper mix and garlic to bacon drippings; cook over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until tender.
- 4 In large bowl, crumble crescent rolls and cornbread. Stir in onion mixture, bacon, melted butter, sage, broth and 1 egg until blended. Spoon into baking dish.
- 5 Bake uncovered 45 to 50 minutes or until browned.
Holiday Cottage http://www.holidaycottagepage.com/