Cranberry-Nut Cinnamon Chex® Mix
Write a review
- cups Cinnamon Chex® cereal
- cup walnut halves
- cup packed brown sugar
- cup frozen orange juice concentrate
- tablespoons vegetable oil
- cup sweetened dried cranberries
- 1 In large microwavable bowl, mix cereal and walnuts; set aside.
- 2 In 2-cup microwavable measuring cup, microwave brown sugar, orange juice concentrate and oil on High 1 minute; stir. Microwave about 1 minute longer, stirring after 30 seconds, until mixture is hot. Pour over cereal mixture, stirring until evenly coated.
- 3 Microwave uncovered on High 5 minutes, stirring every 2 minutes. Stir in cranberries. Spread on waxed paper or foil to cool. Store in tightly covered container.
Holiday Cottage http://www.holidaycottagepage.com/