Write a review
- cups flour
- cup granulated sugar
- tsp. CALUMET Baking Powder
- tsp. baking soda
- cup orange juice
- cup (1/2 stick) margarine or butter, melted
- cup cholesterol-free egg product
- tsp. orange zest
- cup chopped cranberries
- cup chopped PLANTERS Walnuts
- cup powdered sugar
- tsp. water
- HEAT oven to 350ºF.
- COMBINE first 4 ingredients in large bowl. Mix orange juice, margarine, egg product and zest. Add to flour mixture; stir just until moistened. Stir in cranberries and nuts.
- POUR into greased and floured 8x4-inch loaf pan.
- BAKE 55 min. to 1 hour or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan 10 min.; remove from pan to wire rack. Cool completely.
- MIX powdered sugar and water; drizzle over bread. Let stand until firm.
- How to Chop Cranberries
- Roly-poly fresh cranberries can be difficult to chop, so pulse them in a food processor rather than chopping them with a knife and cutting board.
Holiday Cottage http://www.holidaycottagepage.com/