Cookie Apple Cobbler
Write a review
- cups sliced peeled apples
- cup packed brown sugar
- tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2
- teaspoons ground cinnamon
- teaspoon ground allspice
- tablespoons lemon juice
- roll Pillsbury® refrigerated sugar cookies
- tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 Heat oven to 350°F. In large bowl, mix apples, brown sugar, flour, 1 teaspoon of the cinnamon, the allspice and lemon juice; toss to coat apples well. Spoon into ungreased 9 1/2-inch glass deep-dish pie plate.
- 2 Spoon cookie dough, by scant teaspoons, evenly over apples. In small bowl, mix granulated sugar and remaining 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon; sprinkle evenly over cookie dough.
- 3 Bake 35 to 45 minutes or until top is golden brown and apples are tender.
Holiday Cottage http://www.holidaycottagepage.com/