Cinnamon Roll Bunnies Recipe
Write a review
- 1 tube (12.4 ounces) refrigerated cinnamon roll dough
- 12 M&M's miniature baking bits
- 4 pink jelly beans
- 24 pieces black shoestring licorice (1 inch)
- 1 drop red food coloring
- Brown decorating gel or color of your choice
- Separate dough into eight rolls. Place four rolls on a greased baking sheet. Using a 2-in. biscuit cutter, cut 3/4 in. into both sides of remaining rolls to form ears and bow ties. Place ears at the top and a bow tie below each cinnamon roll; pinch to attach. Slightly flatten rolls.
- Bake at 400° for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown. Set aside 1-1/2 teaspoons icing. Spread remaining icing over bunnies. Place a baking bit in the center of each bow tie; add remaining baking bits for eyes. Place a jelly bean in each center for nose; attach licorice pieces for whiskers.
- Tint reserved icing pink with red food coloring; pipe mouths and outline ears. Pipe edges of bow ties with decorating gel. Yield: 4 servings.
Holiday Cottage http://www.holidaycottagepage.com/