Christmas Pudding Cookies
Write a review
- Chocolate Covered Marshmallow Cookies
- White Chocolate Almond Bark
- Green Gumdrops
- Red Cinnamon Imperials
- Melt the white chocolate almond bark according to the directions on the package.
- Place the melted white chocolate almond bark into a Ziploc® plastic bag making sure bag is securely closed. Cut a small hole in one tip of the plastic bag.
- Pipe the melted white chocolate almond bark onto the chocolate covered marshmallow cookies. (Caution: bag may be hot from the melted almond bark!)
- Cut the green gumdrops into fourths. Use the melted white chocolate almond bark to adhere the green gumdrops and red cinnamon imperials to the cookies. Allow time for the almond bark to set.
Holiday Cottage http://www.holidaycottagepage.com/