Chocolate Tres Leches Cake
Write a review
- 1 package Pillsbury® Moist Supreme® Devil's Food Premium Cake Mix
- 1/2 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 1 cup water
- 3 large eggs
- MILK MIXTURE
- 1 (14 oz.) can Magnolia® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 3/4 cup half and half
- 3/4 cup Magnolia® Evaporated Milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 cups frozen chocolate whipped topping, thawed
- Chocolate decorator sprinkles
- Preparation Directions
- PREPARE and bake cake mix according to package directions for 13x9-inch cake using the oil, water and eggs. While cake is baking, prepare topping.
- COMBINE sweetened condensed milk, cream, evaporated milk and vanilla in large bowl. Slowly whisk in cocoa and cinnamon. Whisk until cocoa is blended into milk.
- REMOVE cake from oven. Cool 10 minutes. Using a meat fork or skewer, pierce surface of cake several dozen times. While cake is still warm, pour half the milk mixture over top. Let soak for one minute. Pour remainder over cake. Cover. Chill 1 hour. Spread with whipped topping. Top with chocolate sprinkles.
Holiday Cottage http://www.holidaycottagepage.com/