Chocolate-Peppermint Striped Delight
Write a review
- NILLA Wafers, finely crushed (about 1-1/2 cups)
- cup butter, melted
- cup sugar, divided
- pkg. (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- cups plus 2 Tbsp. cold milk, divided
- cup finely crushed candy canes
- tub (12 oz.) COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed, divided
- pkg. (3.9 oz. each) JELL-O Chocolate Instant Pudding
- cup coarsely crushed candy canes
- MIX wafer crumbs, butter and 2 Tbsp. sugar; press onto bottom of 13x9-inch dish. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- BEAT cream cheese, remaining sugar and 2 Tbsp. milk in medium bowl until blended. Stir in finely crushed candy canes. Add 1-1/4 cups COOL WHIP; mix well. Spread over crust.
- BEAT pudding mixes and remaining milk with whisk 2 min.; pour over cream cheese layer. Let stand 5 min. or until thickened. Cover with remaining COOL WHIP.
- REFRIGERATE 4 hours. Top with coarsely crushed candy canes just before serving.
- How to Easily Cut Dessert to Serve
- Place dessert in freezer about 1 hour before cutting into squares to serve.
- Prepare using PHILADELPHIA Neufchatel Cheese, COOL WHIP LITE Whipped Topping and fat-free milk.
- How to Soften Cream Cheese
- Place completely unwrapped package of cream cheese in microwaveable bowl. Microwave on HIGH 10 sec. or just until softened. Add 15 sec. for each additional package of cream cheese.
Holiday Cottage http://www.holidaycottagepage.com/