Chocolate Indulgence Martini
Write a review
- chocolate wafer cookies
- Chocolate syrup, for drizzling inside the glass and the rim
- oz store bought chocolate milk
- oz vanilla vodka
- oz creme de cocoa
- 1 Place the chocolate cookies in a plastic baggie and pound with a rolling pin or wooden mallet until fine crumbs are formed.
- 2 Coat the center of a small plate with chocolate syrup in a circle. Sprinkle the crushed chocolate wafers over the chocolate syrup on the plate.
- 3 Turn a martini glass upside down and dip the rim of the glass in the mixture and spin back and forth, until the rim is coated.
- 4 Drizzle some chocolate syrup inside the glass, forming a swirling design and place the glass in the freezer.
- 5 In a shaker with ice add the chocolate milk, vodka and creme de cocoa. Shake well.
- 6 Remove glass from freezer.
- 7 Strain mixture into glass and serve.
Holiday Cottage http://www.holidaycottagepage.com/