Write a review
- 8 ounces dark chocolate, chopped
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 16 maraschino cherries with stems
- Line an 8-inch square baking pan with parchment paper, leaving an overhang on two sides. In a large microwave-safe bowl, melt the chocolate in the condensed milk on medium-high for 4 minutes, checking at regular intervals. Stir vigorously to combine. Stir in the nuts and spread in the pan.
- Lightly score the top with a knife to create squares, first in half, then quarters, eighths, and finally sixteenths. Gently press a pretty red cherry into the center of each square. Refrigerate to set. Remove the fudge from the pan by lifting it out with the paper overhang and place on a cutting board. Cut along the lines and serve.
Holiday Cottage http://www.holidaycottagepage.com/