Write a review
- cups finely chopped PLANTERS Pecans
- Tbsp. sugar
- Tbsp. butter or margarine, melted
- pkg. (8 oz. each) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- cup sugar
- Tbsp. flour
- cup BREAKSTONE'S or KNUDSEN Sour Cream
- cup Irish cream liqueur
- HEAT oven to 325°F.
- MIX nuts, 2 Tbsp. sugar and butter; press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan. Bake 10 min.
- BEAT cream cheese, 1 cup sugar and flour in large bowl with mixer until blended. Add sour cream and liqueur; mix well. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each just until blended. Pour over crust.
- BAKE 1 hour 5 min. or until center is almost set. Run knife around rim of pan to loosen cake; cool before removing rim. Refrigerate 4 hours.
- Kraft Kitchens Tips
- This is the perfect dessert to serve at your annual St. Patrick's Day celebration. Since it serves 16, one cheesecake goes a long way in feeding the crowd!
- Special Extra
- Celebrate St. Patrick's Day by garnishing the chilled cheesecake with a candy shamrock. Use rolling pin to flatten 3 sugar-coated candy spearmint leaves. Cut each into heart shape with small cookie cutter or sharp knife. Arrange on cheesecake as shown in photo to resemble shamrock, using trimmings to make stem.
- Cappuccino Cheesecake in Nut Crust
- Prepare as directed, substituting 1 Tbsp. MAXWELL HOUSE Instant Coffee and 1/4 tsp. ground cinnamon dissolved in 1/4 cup boiling water for the liqueur in the cheesecake filling
Holiday Cottage http://www.holidaycottagepage.com/