Calico Kitty Cookies
Write a review
- roll (16.5 oz) Pillsbury® refrigerated chocolate chip cookies
- cup pecan halves (48)
- cup candy-coated chocolate pieces (72)
- thin pretzel sticks (each 2 1/2 inches long), halved
- 1 Place cookie dough in freezer at least 1 hour.
- 2 Heat oven to 350°F. Cut cookie dough into 24 slices. On ungreased cookie sheets, place slices 3 inches apart. For ears, press 2 pecan halves onto top of each cookie, overlapping edge of cookie. For eyes and nose, press in candy pieces. For whiskers, place 2 pretzel pieces on each side of nose; press in slightly.
- 3 Bake 11 to 13 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 1 minute; remove from cookie sheets to cooling racks.
Holiday Cottage http://www.holidaycottagepage.com/