Write a review
- 1/2 Cantaloupe melon
- 4 Bamboo skewers for bug garnish
- Betty Crocker® Cloud White Cupcake Icing
- Cake Mate® Monster Mix Decors
- 2 tablespoons Cake Mate® Green Apple Decors
- 2 cups apple cider
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1-2 drops Betty Crocker® Green Gel Food Color
- 1 1/2 c seltzer
- Use a melon baller to scoop 8-10 cantaloupe melon balls. Skewer them 2-3 at a time and insert the opposite end of the skewers back into the remaining cantaloupe to hold them steady. Decorate them with Betty Crocker Cupcake Icing and Cake Mate® Decors Monster Mix to resemble little bugs.
- Place green apple sugar on small plate. Rim 4 - 8 oz glasses by running a small slice of lime around the rim the glasses just to moisten them, then dip them into the sugar.
- Mix apple cider and lime juice in a 1 quart measuring cup. Add food coloring one drop at a time to reach desired color.
- Fill the 4 rimmed glasses with ice. Divide the juice between them and top with seltzer. Garnish with Bug skewers.
Holiday Cottage http://www.holidaycottagepage.com/