Brownie Pumpkin Cheesecake
Write a review
- Brownie Base
- box (1 lb 3.9 oz) dark chocolate fudge brownie mix
- Water, vegetable oil and eggs called for on brownie mix box
- packages (8 oz each) cream cheese, softened
- cup sugar
- cup canned pumpkin (not pumpkin pie mix)
- teaspoon vanilla
- teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- cup semisweet chocolate chips, melted
- 1 Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 10-inch springform pan with cooking spray. Make brownie batter as directed on box for basic recipe; spread in pan. Bake 28 to 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted 2 inches from side of pan comes out almost clean.
- 2 Meanwhile, in large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth and creamy. Beat in pumpkin until well blended. On low speed, beat in eggs 1 at a time, just until combined. Stir in vanilla and pumpkin pie spice. Reserve 1/2 cup filling in small bowl. Pour remaining filling over baked brownie base.
- 3 Stir melted chocolate into reserved filling; place chocolate in large resealable food-storage plastic bag. Seal bag; cut off 1 corner of bag. Squeeze bag to pipe jack-o'-lantern face on cheesecake.
- 4 Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool 30 minutes. Run knife around edge of pan to loosen cheesecake. Cool 30 minutes longer. Refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving. Cover and refrigerate any remaining cheesecake.
Holiday Cottage http://www.holidaycottagepage.com/