Boo Hands Cupcakes
Write a review
- 1 package (18-1/4 ounces) cake mix, any flavor, plus ingredients to prepare mix
- 1 container (16 ounces) white frosting
- 36 large marshmallows
- 24 black jelly beans, halved
- 12 orange jelly beans, halved
- Line 24 standard (2-1/2-inch) muffin pan cups with paper baking cups or spray with nonstick cooking spray. Prepare cake mix according to package directions. Spoon batter evenly into prepared muffin cups. Bake according to package directions. Cool in pans on wire racks 15 minutes. Remove cupcakes from pans; cool completely.
- Spread small amount of frosting on cupcakes. Cut marshmallows in half crosswise; place one half on each cupcake. Frost cupcakes again, completely covering marshmallow half.
- Roll remaining marshmallows between hands until it is about 2-1/2 inches long. Cut in half and arrange on either side of cupcakes to create hands; cover completely with frosting.
- Create faces using 2 black jelly bean halves for eyes and orange jelly bean half for nose. Swirl frosting on top of ghosts as shown in photo.
Holiday Cottage http://www.holidaycottagepage.com/