Blizzard Party Mix Recipe
Write a review
- 2 cups Corn Chex
- 2 cups miniature pretzels
- 1 cup dry roasted peanuts
- 20 caramels, coarsely chopped
- 1 package (10 to 12 ounces) white baking chips
- In a large bowl, combine the first four ingredients. In a microwave, melt chips; stir until smooth. Pour over cereal mixture and toss to coat.
- Immediately spread onto waxed paper-lined baking sheet; let stand until set, about 20 minutes.
- Break into pieces. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 6 cups.
Holiday Cottage http://www.holidaycottagepage.com/