Bite-Sized Swirled Pumpkin Cheesecake
Write a review
- 12 Cupcake liners
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 2 pkg. (8 oz. each) Philadephia Cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup Granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. All-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. Vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- 2 large Eggs
- 1/2 cup Pure Pumpkin
- 2 Tbsp. Cafe Collection Vanilla Latte Coffeemate
- 2 tsp. Ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 300° F.
- Line 12-cup muffin tin with liners; coat liners with nonstick cooking spray. Beat cream cheese, sugar, flour, vanilla extract and salt in large mixer bowl until smooth.
- Beat in eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Transfer 1/2 cup batter to a medium bowl.
- Add pumpkin and Coffee-mate; stir until blended.
- Divide white cream cheese batter evenly among prepared cups; top evenly with pumpkin batter.
- Swirl batters with butter knife. Bake for 16 to 18 minutes or until just set.
- Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
- Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours before serving
Holiday Cottage http://www.holidaycottagepage.com/