3 Ingredient Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
Write a review
- 1 (15 oz) can of pumpkin
- 1 box Spice Cake Mix (powder)
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper
- Mix your pumpkin and cake mix together (unprepared, powder only) in a medium bowl until there are no more lumps. Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Drop by rounded tablespoon onto prepared baking sheets, about 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 13-15 minutes, until edges start to golden.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool 5 minutes on your baking sheet. Transfer to wire rack to finish cooling.
- Frost if desired.
Holiday Cottage http://www.holidaycottagepage.com/