Tasty Taco Soup
Write a review
- lb lean (at least 80%) ground beef
- cup sliced green onions
- package (1 oz) Old El Paso® 40% less-sodium taco seasoning mix
- can (28 oz) Muir Glen® organic diced tomatoes, undrained
- cup Green Giant® Valley Fresh Steamers™ Niblets® frozen corn
- cup water
- cup finely shredded Cheddar cheese (2 oz)
- 1 In 3-quart saucepan, brown ground beef until thoroughly cooked; drain. Add onions and taco seasoning mix; cook 1 minute.
- 2 Stir in tomatoes, corn and water. Heat to boiling. Reduce heat; simmer 10 minutes.
- 3 To serve, ladle soup into serving bowls; top with cheese.
Holiday Cottage http://www.holidaycottagepage.com/