Write a review
- box yellow cake mix
- Water, vegetable oil and eggs called for on cake mix box
- container creamy vanilla frosting or whipped vanilla frosting
- cup fresh blueberries
- pint (2 cups) fresh strawberries, stems removed, strawberries cut in half
- 1 Heat oven to 350°F (325°F for dark or nonstick pan). Make and bake cake mix as directed on box for 13x9-inch pan. Cool 10 minutes. Run knife around sides of pan to loosen cake; remove from pan to cooling rack. Cool completely, about 1 hour.
- 2 Place cake on tray. Frost top and sides of cake with frosting.
- 3 For flag design, arrange blueberries on upper left corner of frosted cake to create stars; arrange strawberries in rows over frosted cake to create stripes. Serve immediately. Store covered in refrigerator
Holiday Cottage http://www.holidaycottagepage.com/