Easter Cupcakes Recipe
Write a review
- 1 package (2-layer size) white cake mix
- 2 teaspoons McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 container (16 ounces) vanilla frosting
- Flaked coconut, (about 1 cup for each desired color)
- McCormick® Assorted Food Colors & Egg Dye Substitutions
- 1/2 cup jelly beans
- Prepare cake mix as directed on package, adding vanilla to batter.
- Bake as directed on package for cupcakes. Cool cupcakes on wire rack. Frost cupcakes.
- Place coconut in large resealable plastic bag. Squeeze food color into coconut (use 5 to 6 drops desired food color to 1 cup coconut). Shake until color is evenly distributed.
- Sprinkle frosted cupcakes with tinted coconut. Decorate with jelly beans
Holiday Cottage http://www.holidaycottagepage.com/