Stuffed Crescent Chicken Cobbler
Write a review
- cups frozen southern-style diced hash brown potatoes (from 32-oz bag), thawed
- 1 1/4
- cups milk
- can (10 3/4 oz) condensed cream of chicken soup
- can (12 oz) Pillsbury® Grands®! Big & Flaky refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 2 1/2
- cups shredded deli rotisserie chicken (from 2-lb chicken)
- cups shredded Cheddar cheese (8 oz)
- slices bacon, crisply cooked, crumbled
- cup sliced green onions (4 medium)
- Sour cream, if desired
- 1 Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 11x7-inch (2-quart) or 13x9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish with cooking spray. In medium bowl, mix potatoes, milk and soup; pour into baking dish. Bake uncovered 15 to 20 minutes or until bubbly and thickened.
- 2 Meanwhile, separate dough into 8 triangles. On wide end of triangles, evenly layer chicken and 1 cup of the cheese. Roll up, starting at wide end, gently wrapping dough around chicken mixture and rolling to opposite point. Carefully place rolls, point side down, over potato mixture.
- 3 Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until rolls are golden brown. Sprinkle with remaining 1 cup cheese and the bacon. Bake 2 to 4 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Sprinkle with onions. Serve with sour cream.
Holiday Cottage http://www.holidaycottagepage.com/